TrackMan AT TANNERS BROOK GOLF COURSE
What Is Trackman?TrackMan is a Doppler radar device that precisely tracks the golf ball during flight and the golf club during the swing. It provides you with accurate numbers related to the flight of the ball and your delivery of the golf club.
What Are TrackMan Numbers?The TrackMan technology provides you with the most accurate feedback in the industry. The TrackMan numbers are more than 20 data points measured in every swing divided into 2 main categories, ball flight data and club data. Knowing your TrackMan numbers is essential to understanding and improving your golf swing.
Why Are TrackMan Numbers Important to You?Regardless of level, all golfers can benefit from using TrackMan as part of their improvement plan. Working on your golf swing and resulting ball flight through your TrackMan numbers, allows problem areas to be identified and quickly improved. Trackman numbers explain objectively why your ball does what it does! Trackman stops the guessing and searching. It improves every practice session and your ball control skills. Your golf improvement needs a plan and a way to be absolutely certain that you¹re on the right path. Trackman = Certainty.
How It Works?The TrackMan radar unit tracks the trajectory of your golf ball from launch to landing. The ability to measure the full ball flight is essential to produce the highest quality data. The golf radar can pick up valuable information about your club head, giving a precise picture of the club during ball impact. With this knowledge, you can easily determine how your club face or swing path needs to be adjusted to fix ball flight mistakes such as slices, hooks, pushes, pulls, topping, chunking etc.
What else can Trackman do?How cool is this? 3D Golf Ball and Golf Club Delivery Data Merged with Video! With Trackman, we can now provide you with high speed video analysis where actual club and ball flight data are merged with your swing video in real time. The combination of video and TrackMan numbers make it possible to see key element of your swing during impact, which normally would be invisible through traditional video techniques.
What else can Trackman Do?
TrackMan CombineThe TrackMan Combine test offers golfers of all ability levels a standardized test to measure their ball control skills against other golfers. Performing this ball control test from the best golf swing analysis software in the golf industry is a must if you¹re serious about your golf improvement. So what is the
TrackMan Combine test?Players hit shots to various distances (60 ,70 ,80 ,90 ,100 ,120 ,140, 160, 180 yards) as well as hitting driver. Upon completion of test, each participant will receive the following feedback: 1. Average distance away from the pin for each shot hit 2. Average drive distance and distance away from centerline 3. A score for each distance and drives on a scale of 0-100 4. Percentage rank for each distance and drives 5. Combined score for entire test
What you will learn from this test:1. Which distance requires more practice
2. What areas need the most attention to improve your game3. Where your ball control skills rank versus your handicap level or worldwide and/or against Division I players or PGA/LPGA Tour
Top 10 Reasons to make Trackman part of your golf improvement plan
1. Trackman is available at only 38 countries club’s/golf clubs worldwide. It is a wonderful opportunity to use it and quickly understand what makes your golf swing and pitching motion function.
2. Trackman guarantees accurate diagnosis of ball flight mistakes during golf instruction. Coaches work their entire career to hone diagnostic skills to ensure golfers improvement. This machine precisely measures what the eye cannot see, the most important aspect of the golf swing, the collision between the golf club and golf ball. Accurately acquiring this information and gaining a greater understanding of your impact, makes improvement a certainty!
3. Trackman accurately determines how far each club actually travels. To put it mildly, most players don¹t know how far their clubs travel. This is an essential part of being able to hit the ball closer to the pin and improve scores.
4. Trackman allows members and guests to receive tour level club fitting and yardage gapping between all clubs. Every, and I repeat every PGA/LPGA player is fit using Trackman!
5. Trackman adds 10-20 yards’ minimum to your driver immediately. Trackman allows us to optimize your driver specifications and club delivery to produces maximum distance for every golfer, regardless of club head speed.
6.Trackman allows for tour level practice sessions with distance wedges and scoring clubs. Trackman teaches you to control your angle of attack, spin rate, trajectory and distance.
7. Competitive junior golfers who are looking to play at elite colleges will learn where their ball striking skills rank nationally by taking the Trackman combine test. This combine test is something college coaches are looking at when it comes to recruiting.8. All levels of golfers can now accurately and objectively benchmark their game with Trackman Combine.
9. Trackman will objectively tell you what golf ball is best for your game.
10. Trackman stops the guessing and searching for improvement. It benchmarks your game, improves practice sessions and your ball control skills.